How Our Lending Works
Introducing The Lendee Difference
With most no credit check payday loans, you go to the lender's location, fill out an application and wait for your money. You may also need to give the lender proof of income, such as a bank statement or a paycheck stub. People who use payday loans usually like them because they can get cash quickly. Of course, they have to pay interest on the loan, but they would rather give extra money to the lender than pay late fees on their utilities, credit cards, and other bills. Lendee offers an alternative to regular payday lending. First off, you don't visit in person to get money. When you borrow money from us, you fill out your application on your computer or mobile device. Decisions are instant. If your Lendee loan is submitted before 5 p.m. PT on a weekday, we'll electronically transfer the funds to your bank account within one business day. Lendee payday loan applications don’t require a hard credit check from the traditional credit bureaus, so applying won’t lower your credit score.
To qualify for a fast online Lendee loan, you must:
- Be at least 19 years old.
- Be a Canadian citizen and a resident of British Columbia
- Be employed with the same employer for the past 3 months.
- Have a Net income of at least $800/month.
- Receive your pay by direct deposit.
- Have a Canadian bank account that is open for at least 3 months.
- Have a valid mobile phone, email address and home address.
- Not have filed in the past or have the intention to file bankruptcy.